LMC Global Statement of Faith
The following statement summarizes the LMC position in regard to matters of faith:
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is divinely inspired, therefore infallible and entirely trustworthy, and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God revealed in human form, and we believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and His atoning death.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, in His personal return to consummate God’s kingdom, and in God’s judgment of the world.
- We believe that all have sinned, are therefore under God’s condemnation, and are separated from Him.
- We believe that redemption from the penalty and the power of sin is possible only through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective for individual sinners, granting them repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and enabling the believers to live holy lives and to witness and work for Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of all people, leading to eternal blessings for believers and eternal punishment for unbelievers.
- We believe that every believer is baptized into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit and is responsible for keeping the unity of the Spirit by loving one another with a pure heart.
- We believe that the Christian church has existed since the time of Christ’s life on earth and will continue until His return. Learn More
LMC Core Values
We exist to see lives of souls change through the Power of the Cross and Wisdom of the Word of God (Holy Scriptures)
“Changing lives by the Word of God and by the Spirit of God”
Liberation Mission for Christ is a Christian mission charity organization that exists to offer every person in every place at every moment of the day the opportunity to hear, watch, or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way.
LMC Core Values
Biblical integrity is the foundation stone of our organization (LMC Global)
We are committed to building unity through teamwork
Each contributor to the work of the LMC is significant, both to God and to our organization
We seek to utilize our resources as effectively and efficiently as possible
We accept our accountability to provide public benefit
We are committed to quality through continuous improvement in all that we do
We strive to make every encounter with LMC a positive, uplifting and encouraging experience
Our Ethics and Faith Practice
LMC Ethics and Faith Statement
What we believe: LMC Global Statement of Ethics and Faith
We believe in God the Father, sovereign and creator, who has made men and women in His image, giving them identity, value, and dignity; in Jesus Christ, God’s son and the Savior of men and women through His life, death, and resurrection, who calls them to live as His disciples, under His lordship and according to His example; in the Holy Spirit, who enables men and women to live in the power of God according to His Word and glory.
LMC Global Ethical Statement
Members and Affiliated Networks are committed to:
To subscribe to the Liberation Mission For Christ Statement of Faith, affirming their commitment to Biblical Christian faith and conducting their personal, ministry, and financial affairs in a manner that reflects these accepted truths and practices.
Practicing personal and public life, those aspects and values that they preach in regard to faith, Christian character, compassion, obedience, and service
Conducting all their activities with high moral, ethical, and financial integrity. Leaders will have their integrity held accountable by a knowledgeable board, while individuals will be accountable to a head of department, church pastor, or minister.
Acknowledging that ministry flows and grows out of relationships and will therefore seek to build relationships and positive cooperation both with those they serve and with other ministries and reputable service organizations.
Being faithful to their own specific calling from God and to work together to ensure that they disciple the lost and the broken people they reach for Christ or to refer them to others who can do it more effectively.
Acknowledging that leadership is first expressed in servanthood and will therefore commit themselves to serving and equipping those to whom God has called them to minister.
Acknowledging God’s gifting of workers, volunteers, and donors and holding themselves responsible for financial accountability, good stewardship, gratitude, and accurate communication of ministry needs, activities, and gifts and how they are used.
Recognizing the power of the counseling, healing, delivery, therapeutic, or helping relationship and maintaining clear boundaries for their members ‘or clients’. To ensure they do not engage in activities to meet their own personal or ministry needs at the expense of their members or clients. Neither will they engage in or condone emotional, financial, physical, verbal, sexual, or spiritual abuse.
Respecting, member/team/client confidentiality, and choices, as well as other people’s ministry styles.
This and more shall constitute the professional ethics of LMC Global and its relationships and membership.